Tuesday, June 17, 2014

INDN 311: Ambivisualisation.

The project that I've been working on has finally come to a close, and the components are finally finished. The result I've gotten is one I'm reasonably proud of, but I think the video might need a bit more work before I try and get the work I've done onto an international blog. Getting work onto the blogs can be a bit of hard work, as I've found in the past. Generally having a good idea can get you places on the merit of the idea alone, but often it comes down to your execution just as much. Pull off a good idea crappily, and it might as well not exist. That said, beautiful execution isn't everything either. I think I might revamp my video a bit and focus on the sleep-cycle aspect of the project a bit more, as that is what my lecturer had to say on my work. But all in all, it's not too bad! I'm fairly pleased with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment