Saturday, May 26, 2012

DSDN 144 Project 3: Choices from Third Shoot

I've closed in on my final spots now. These are the five photos of the 5 different spots, I just need to refine the actual photos. I'm going to do a final shoot on Monday night, and achieve these spots just the way I want them. For this shoot I experimented with different colours as well as electrical arrangements, however I decided that simplicity is best. I've also decided that for colours, my white light is best. However, in the first four photos, I had the white balance on the wrong settings, which meant that the light came out far too blue for my liking. In the final image, I had figured this out and adjusted it to the correct setting to counteract this blue-shift.
These images are all of spots that dominate my life significantly in my Hall of Residence.

Location 1: Stairwell


 Location 2: Kitchenette


 Location 3 (possibly 1 in stead): My Room Entrance


Location 4: Bathroom Corridor

Location 5: Fire Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment