Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DSDN 104: Project 2: Final Images

And it's done! I reworked some of the aspects of the photos just to enhance them a little. I'm actually really, really proud of what I've achieved. And I'm so, so glad that I didn't stop at the point I reached before. The colours makes such a difference to the model, and really brings out far more character.

I'm so glad. And so pleased with everything. I think I've really achieved capturing the frozen-in-time element of my model, and it really feels like the materials are holding it for a brief moment before it would explode out, to continue along its fateful journey.

The (Slightly) Revamped Render

Image 1
This one is by far my favourite, because I believe that it best represents my model from the render. It's abstracted enough to be very different, but the likeness is still there enough to see the resemblance. I think the photos just really show the theme of frozen-in-time that I was trying to achieve. The acrylic is designed to be the "glacial" part of the model, while the black part is meant to be the "Carbonite" half.

Image 2


Image 3

Happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment