Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DSDN 104: Photoshoot, Take 2.

So, after having redone my model, I went to the camera studio and had a lot of fun playing with light and watching it play off the colours I had put into my model. Adding the colours makes such a huge difference. I can't quite express how glad I am that my tutors pushed me that little bit further. The result is rather spectacular.

I wanted to take images that really played with the colour, but didn't overpower the actual model with their potency. The colour needed to be in small, controlled amounts.

Of course I ended up experimenting with both.



One of the things that I found really worked with the different blues in the models was the caustics that I was able to create. They now had a very distinct colour to parts of them, which is perfect and really speaks volumes of the model that I originally rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment