Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DSDN 104: Almost Final Photos...

Don't you have seriously love and hate your tutors. I not-quite-but-just-a-little hate them for helping me come up with an awesome way to advance my project even further. I was done up until that point, but now I'm going back to alter and then re shoot my model.

But it's okay, because it's for science.............actually, it's for design.

I do really love my tutors though, because I was happy with something that they showed me could be improved, and they showed me that it could be improved with enough time left that it could still actually be done.

While the photos and model are good, they could be far better. So that's what I'm setting out to achieve now. These are the were-to-be final submissions.


The changes that my tutors suggested were that my model lacks colour. For the digital model, I had extensive use of colour in the materials, and to be honest, looking back, I'm really surprised and slightly disappointed in myself that I didn't see it fit to use colour in my model.

To replicate and emulate the original digital creation, I'm going to try out a glass paint on some acrylic, and if that works, use a turquoise and blue to create a likeness to the original colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment