Friday, September 21, 2012

DSDN 112: Wireframe

So, I pulled a late night and finally got it done. I developed this wireframe as a result of the design ideas that I came up with in the previous 112 post. The ideas that I came up with may still be subject to change however, so this is by no means the wireframe that I will end up using for my project.

I made an effort to capture all the potential paths in the design. Running on the idea that the fingers on the display arm control the actual functions and navigate the menus is one of the things that will make or break this design, to be honest.

The pinky will control the return function as a general rule, except at the main menu and in the compact mode. All the other fingers will control a variable set of functions, except for the thumb, which will always display the time.

This current design for the wireframe also incorporates the current choice of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment